Language and Page Formatting Options
Chapter 2. Remediating systems to improve the compliance threshold of a selected policy
Complete the following steps to remediate systems affecting the compliance threshold of a policy:
- Navigate to the Red Hat Enterprise Linux > Compliance > SCAP policies page and click on a policy.
- Click the Systems tab.
- Check the boxes for the systems you want to remediate and click Remediate.
Select whether to add the remediations to an existing or new playbook and take the following action:
- Click Add to existing playbook and select the desired playbook from the dropdown list, OR
- Click Create new playbook and add a playbook name.
- Click Next.
Review the information in the summary.
- By default, autoreboot is enabled. You can disable this option by clicking Turn off autoreboot.
- Click Submit.
- Select Remediations in the Red Hat Insights for Red Hat Enterprise Linux services menu.
- Locate the playbook you just created and check the box next to it.
- Download the playbook using the Download playbook link.