Chapter 1. Workflow for deploying a single hyperconverged host
- Verify that your planned deployment meets Support Requirements, with exceptions described in Chapter 2, Additional requirements for single node deployments.
- Install the hyperconverged host machine.
- Configure key-based SSH without a password from the node to itself.
- Browse to the Web Console and deploy a single hyperconverged node.
- Browse to the Red Hat Virtualization Administration Console and configure Red Hat Gluster Storage as a Red Hat Virtualization storage domain.