Chapter 12. Reinstalling a hyperconverged host
Some configuration changes require a hyperconverged host to be reinstalled before the configuration change can take effect. Follow these steps to reinstall a hyperconverged host.
- Log in to the Administration Portal.
- Click Compute → Hosts.
- Select the host and click Management > Maintenance > OK to place this host in Maintenance mode.
- Click Installation > Reinstall to open the Reinstall window.
- On the General tab, uncheck the Automatically Configure Host firewall checkbox.
On the Hosted Engine tab, set the value of Choose hosted engine deployment action to
- Click OK to reinstall the host.