Chapter 11. Reinstalling a virtualization host
Some configuration changes require a virtualization host to be reinstalled before the configuration change can take effect. Follow these steps to reinstall a virtualization host.
- Log in to Red Hat Virtualization Manager.
- Click Compute → Hosts.
- Select the host and click Management > Maintenance > OK to place this host in Maintenance mode.
- Click Installation > Reinstall to open the Reinstall window.
- On the General tab, uncheck the Automatically Configure Host firewall checkbox.
On the Hosted Engine tab, set the value of Choose hosted engine deployment action to
- Click OK to reinstall the host.