Chapter 4. Deployment Workflow
The workflow for deploying Red Hat Hyperconverged Infrastructure (RHHI) is as follows:
- Verify that your planned deployment meets Requirements: Chapter 3, Support Requirements.
- Install the physical machines that will act as virtualization hosts: Chapter 5, Install Host Physical Machines.
- Configure key-based SSH authentication to enable automated configuration of the hosts: Chapter 6, Configure Public Key based SSH Authentication.
- Configure Red Hat Gluster Storage on the physical hosts using the Cockpit UI: Chapter 7, Configure Red Hat Gluster Storage for Hosted Engine using the Cockpit UI.
- Deploy the Hosted Engine using the Cockpit UI: Chapter 8, Deploy the Hosted Engine using the Cockpit UI.
- Configure the Red Hat Gluster Storage nodes using the Red Hat Virtualization management UI: Chapter 9, Configure Red Hat Gluster Storage as a Red Hat Virtualization storage domain.