Chapter 4. Deployment Workflow
The workflow for deploying Red Hat Hyperconverged Infrastructure (RHHI) is as follows:
- Verify that your planned deployment meets Chapter 3, Support Requirements.
- Chapter 5, Install Host Physical Machines that will act as virtualization hosts.
- Chapter 6, Configure Public Key based SSH Authentication to enable automated configuration of the hosts.
- Chapter 7, Configure Red Hat Gluster Storage for Hosted Engine using the Cockpit UI on the hosts using the Cockpit UI.
- Chapter 8, Deploy the Hosted Engine using the Cockpit UI using the Cockpit UI.
- Chapter 9, Configure Red Hat Gluster Storage as a Red Hat Virtualization storage domain from the Red Hat Gluster Storage nodes using the Red Hat Virtualization management UI.