Show Table of Contents
4.6. (Upgrade) Existing Environment: OpenShift Container Platform 3.6 is installed and Container-Ready Storage is installed with Advanced Installer and Registry
4.6.1. Customer Objective
Upgrade Container-Ready Storage with all functions.
4.6.2. Required Upgrade Tasks
- If the registry was not set up during OpenShift Container Platform installation, make sure to follow the advanced installation of OpenShift Container Platform to setup registry with NFS as the backend. The ansible variable to be set is
openshift_hosted_registry_storage_kind=nfs: Advanced Installation
NoteExecute only the steps that are relevant to your environment.
- Migrating the registry backend to gluster: Migrating Registry
- To use block storage: Block Storage
- To set Gluster Block as back-end for Logging and Metrics: Logging and Metrics
- To use File Storage: File Storage