Show Table of Contents
Chapter 5. Deploying gstatus on Red Hat Gluster Storage
Gstatus can be installed using any of the following methods:
- Installing gstatus during an ISO Installation
- Installing using yum or the Red Hat Satellite Server or Red Hat Network
5.1. Installing gstatus during an ISO Installation
For more information about installing Red Hat Gluster Storage using an ISO image, see Installing from an ISO Image.
- While installing Red Hat Storage using an ISO, in the Customizing the Software Selection screen, select Red Hat Storage Tools Group and click Optional Packages.
- From the list of packages, select gstatus and click Close.
- Proceed with the remaining installation steps for installing Red Hat Storage. For more information on how to install Red Hat Storage using an ISO, see Installing from an ISO Image.