11.5. Removing an Administrator or User Role from a Resource
Remove an administrator or user role from a resource; the user loses the inherited permissions associated with the role for that resource.
Procedure 11.2. Removing a Role from a Resource
- Click Networks tab and select a network from the results list.
- Click Permissions sub-tab of the details pane to list the assigned users, the user's role, and the inherited permissions for the selected resource.
- Select the user to remove from the resource.
- Click Remove Permission window opens to confirm permissions removal.. The
- Clickto remove the user role.
You have removed the user's role, and the associated permissions, from the resource.