11.4. Assigning an Administrator or User Role to a Resource
Assign administrator or user roles to resources to allow users to access or manage that resource.
Procedure 11.1. Assigning a Role to a Resource
- Click Networks tab and select a network from the results list.
- Click Permissions sub-tab of the details pane to list the assigned users, the user's role, and the inherited permissions for the selected resource.
- Click Add Permission to User window.to open the
Figure 11.3. Add Permission to User
- Enter the name or user name of an existing user into the Search text box and click . Select a user from the resulting list of possible matches.
- Select a role from the Role to Assign: drop-down menu.
- Clickto assign the role and close the window.
You have assigned a role to a user; the user now has the inherited permissions of that role enabled for that resource.