Chapter 3. Dashboard Overview
- Capacity: Displays the Total, Used and Available storage capacity in the system. Its calculated by aggregating data from all the hosts in the System.
- Utilization: Displays the average usage percentage of CPU, Memory. This is averaged across all the hosts in system.
- Alerts : Displays the number of alerts in the system. The Alerts tab will display a red exclamation icon if there is an alert ot alerts. Click on the alerts arrow icon to open the alerts dialog box. To delete the alert/alerts, click the cross icon at the right hand side of the dialogue box.
- Hosts: Displays the total number of Hosts in the system and the number of hosts in down state.
- Volumes:Displays the total number of volumes in the system across all cluster and number of them in UP, DOWN, Degraded, Partial, or Stopped status.
- NICs: Displays the number of network interfaces in the hosts.
- Network: Displays the transmission and receiving rate of the NICs.
3.1. Viewing Cluster Summary
Procedure 3.1. Viewing Cluster Summary
- In Dashboard tab, select the cluster name from drop-down list to view cluster capacity details of a specific cluster.Select All Clusters to view cluster capacity details of all clusters.
Figure 3.1. Dashboard Overview
- View the cluster and volume details by hovering over each dashboard item.
- Click CAPACITY or VOLUMES to view the cluster and volume details respectively.
- Click UTILIZATION, HOST, NIC, or NETWORK to view the host and network details.
NoteClicking each item takes you to corresponding tab in Red Hat Gluster Storage Console.