5.3. Adding Red Hat Gluster Storage Server to the Cluster
- To import an existing gluster configuration:
- Select Enable Gluster Service.
- Select Import existing gluster configuration. With this option you can import the existing Gluster configurations into a cluster.
- Provide the IP address of one of the hosts.
- To add new hosts:
You can manage the lifecycle of a volume using hook scripts. For more information, see chapter Managing Gluster Hooks in the Red Hat Gluster Storage Console Administration Guide
- Use the drop-down lists to select the Data Center and Host Cluster for the new host.
- Click.The new host displays in the list of hosts with a status of
Installing. The host is activated and the status changes to Up automatically.
NoteTo add multiple servers to a cluster, you must first add a Red Hat Gluster Storage server to the cluster. An error message appears if you add multiple servers in the first attempt.
Figure 5.3. New Host window