You can install and operate Fuse Online on-site on OpenShift Container Platform (OCP). When Fuse Online is running on-site, additional features are available beyond the features that are provided when Fuse Online is running on OpenShift Dedicated.
The term on-site means a customer-managed environment; Red Hat is not managing the OpenShift environment. A customer-managed environment can be on-premise, in the cloud, or in a hybrid cloud.
See the following topics for details:
- Chapter 1, Installing Fuse Online on OCP 4.x
- Chapter 2, Installing Fuse Online on OCP 3.11
- Chapter 3, Changing the configuration of a Fuse Online environment
- Chapter 4, Managing Fuse Online on OCP
- Chapter 5, How to invoke Fuse Online public REST API endpoints
- Chapter 6, Using external tools to export/import Fuse Online integrations for CI/CD
- Chapter 7, Fuse Online public REST API endpoints reference
- Chapter 8, Rebranding the Fuse Online user interface