You can install and operate Fuse Online on-site on OpenShift Container Platform (OCP). When Fuse Online is running on-site, additional features are available beyond the features that are provided when Fuse Online is managed by Red Hat and running on OpenShift Online or on OpenShift Dedicated.
The term on-site means a customer-managed environment; Red Hat is not managing the Fuse Online environment. A customer-managed environment can be on-premise, in the cloud, or in a hybrid cloud.
Each installation of Fuse Online is referred to as a Fuse Online environment. In a given OpenShift project, there can be exactly one Fuse Online environment. Each Fuse Online environment has its own URL. In a single OpenShift cluster, there can be multiple Fuse Online environments.
See the following topics for details:
- Chapter 1, Installation of Fuse Online on OCP
- Chapter 2, Managing Fuse Online on OCP
- Chapter 3, Monitoring Fuse Online integrations on OCP with Prometheus
- Chapter 4, How to invoke Fuse Online public REST API endpoints
- Chapter 5, Using external tools to export/import integrations for CI/CD
- Chapter 6, Fuse Online public REST API endpoints reference
- Chapter 7, Enabling Apache Camel K to speed up Fuse Online deployments on OCP
- Chapter 8, Rebranding the Fuse Online user interface