Chapter 24. Managing JMS destinations
The JMX Navigator view lets you add or delete JMS destinations in a running instance of Red Hat Fuse.
These changes are not persistent across broker restarts.
24.1. Adding a JMS destination
When testing a new scenario, it is convenient to add a new JMS destination to one of your brokers.
To add a JMS destination to a broker:
- In the JMX Navigator view, under the broker node for which you want to add a destination, select either the Queues child or the Topics child.
- Right-click the selected node to open the context menu, and then select either Create Queue or Create Topic.
- In either the Create Queue or Create Topic dialog, enter a name for the new destination.
- Click OK.
Right-click either the Queues or the Topics child, and then select Refresh.
The new destination appears in the JMX Navigator view under the Queues child or the Topics child.
24.2. Deleting a JMS destination
When testing failover scenarios or other scenarios that involve handling failures, it is helpful to be able to easily remove a JMS destination.
To delete a JMS destination:
- In the JMX Navigator view, under the Queues child or the Topics child, select the JMS destination you want to delete.
- Right-click the selected destination to open the context menu, and then select Delete Queue/Topic.