Chapter 13. Errata Management with Red Hat Satellite
Procedure 13.1. Configuring Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Errata
- Associate the Manager by adding the required Satellite server as an external provider. See Section 11.2.2, “Adding a Red Hat Satellite Instance for Host Provisioning” for more information.
NoteThe Manager must be registered to the Satellite server as a content host and have the katello-agent package installed.
- Optionally, configure the required hosts to display available errata. See Section 6.5.2, “Configuring Satellite Errata Management for a Host” for more information.
- Optionally, configure the required virtual machines to display available errata. The associated host needs to be configured prior to configuring the required virtual machines. See Configuring Red Hat Satellite Errata Management for a Virtual Machine in the Virtual Machine Management Guide for more information.
Procedure 13.2. Viewing Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager Errata
- Select the Errata entry in the tree pane.
- Click the Security, Bugs, or Enhancements checkboxes to view only those errata types.