Providing feedback on Red Hat documentation
We appreciate your feedback on our documentation. Let us know how we can improve it.
Submitting comments on specific passages
- View the documentation in the Multi-page HTML format and ensure that you see the Feedback button in the upper right corner after the page fully loads.
- Use your cursor to highlight the part of the text that you want to comment on.
- Click the Add Feedback button that appears near the highlighted text.
- Add your feedback and click Submit.
Submitting feedback through Bugzilla (account required)
- Log in to the Bugzilla website.
- Select the correct version from the Version menu.
- Enter a descriptive title in the Summary field.
- Enter your suggestion for improvement in the Description field. Include links to the relevant parts of the documentation.
- Click Submit Bug.