Providing feedback on Red Hat documentation
We appreciate your feedback on our documentation. Let us know how we can improve it.
Submitting comments on specific passages
- View the documentation in the Multi-page HTML format and ensure that you see the Feedback button in the upper right corner after the page fully loads.
- Use your cursor to highlight the part of the text that you want to comment on.
- Click the Add Feedback button that appears near the highlighted text.
- Add your feedback and click Submit.
Submitting feedback through Jira (account required)
- Log in to the Jira website.
- Click Create in the top navigation bar
- Enter a descriptive title in the Summary field.
- Enter your suggestion for improvement in the Description field. Include links to the relevant parts of the documentation.
- Click Create at the bottom of the dialogue.