Chapter 1. Introducing Red Hat Image Builder on Console.RedHat.Com
1.1. Red Hat Image Builder on console.redhat.com
Red Hat Image Builder is a tool bundled with Red Hat Insights, within console.redhat.com. The console experience is also known as the Red Hat Hybrid Cloud Console.
With Red Hat Image Builder, RHEL customers can:
- Create customized system images, that can have a subscription activation key already embedded
- Add additional packages to the image during image creation
- Upload the customized images to the targeted clouds such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform
- Download your customized images and upload it to the private VMware vSphere client
- Create customized Bare Metal and Guest images
RHEL customers can create images for a variety of deployment types, built according to the standards that are recommended for each deployment type.