Chapter 6. Recommended steps
Preparing for your RHEL installation consists of the following steps:
- Review and determine the installation method.
- Check system requirements.
- Review the installation boot media options.
- Download the required installation ISO image.
- Create a bootable installation medium.
- Prepare the installation source*
*Only required for the Boot ISO (minimal install) image if you are not using the Content Delivery Network (CDN) to download the required software packages.