13.2. Certificate Management in Firefox
- In Mozilla Firefox, open the Firefox menu and click Preferences.
Figure 13.2. Firefox Preferences
- Open the Advanced section and choose the Certificates tab.
Figure 13.3. Certificates Tab in Firefox
- Click View Certificates to open the Certificate Manager.
- Download and save the CA certificate to your computer.
- In the Certificate Manager, choose the Authorities tab and click Import.
Figure 13.4. Importing the CA Certificate in Firefox
- Select the downloaded CA certificate.
- In the Certificate Manager, under the Authorities tab, select the appropriate certificate and click Edit Trust.
- Edit the certificate trust settings.
Figure 13.5. Editing the Certificate Trust Settings in Firefox
- In the Certificate Manager, under the Your Certificates tab, click Import.
Figure 13.6. Importing a Personal Certificate for Authentication in Firefox
- Select the required certificate from your computer.