3.3. Additional Resources
For more information about security updates, ways of applying them, the Red Hat Customer Portal, and related topics, see the resources listed below.
- yum(8) — The manual page for the Yum package manager provides information about the way Yum can be used to install, update, and remove packages on your systems.
- rpmkeys(8) — The manual page for the
rpmkeysutility describes the way this program can be used to verify the authenticity of downloaded packages.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 System Administrator's Guide — The System Administrator's Guide for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 documents the use of the
rpmcommands that are used to install, update, and remove packages on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 systems.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 SELinux User's and Administrator's Guide — The SELinux User's and Administrator's Guide for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 documents the configuration of the SELinux mandatory access control mechanism.
Red Hat Customer Portal
- Red Hat Customer Portal, Security — The Security section of the Customer Portal contains links to the most important resources, including the Red Hat CVE database, and contacts for Red Hat Product Security.
- Red Hat Security Blog — Articles about latest security-related issues from Red Hat security professionals.