- The processor package number.
- The processor core number.
- The Linux CPU (logical processor) number.
- The percentage of the interval for which the CPU retired instructions.
- When this number is higher than the value in TSC, the CPU is in turbo mode
- The average clock speed over the course of the entire interval.
- %c1, %c3, and %c6
- The percentage of the interval for which the processor was in the c1, c3, or c6 state, respectively.
- %pc3 or %pc6
- The percentage of the interval for which the processor was in the pc3 or pc6 state, respectively.
-ioption, for example, run
turbostat -i 10to print results every 10 seconds instead.