- Last Level Cache (LLC) usage and contention monitoring using the Cache Monitoring Technology (CMT)
- Per-thread memory bandwidth monitoring using the Memory Bandwidth Monitoring (MBM) technology
- Controlling the amount of LLC space that is available for specific threads and processes using the Cache Allocation Technology (CAT)
- Controlling code and data placement in the LLC using the Code and Data Prioritization (CDP) technology
pqos --show --verbose
- For more information about using pqos, see the pqos(8) man page.
- For detailed information on the CMT, MBM, CAT, and CDP processor features, see the official Intel documentation: Intel® Resource Director Technology (Intel® RDT).