3.9. Additional Resources
- ip(8) man page — Describes the ip utility's command syntax.
- nmcli(1) man page — Describes NetworkManager's command‐line tool.
- nmcli-examples(5) man page — Gives examples of nmcli commands.
- nm-settings(5) man page — Describes NetworkManager properties and their settings.
- nm-settings-ifcfg-rh(5) man page — Describes ifcfg-rh settings plug-in.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Security Guide
IPsecbased VPN and its configuration. Describes the use of authenticated
DNSqueries using DNSSEC.
- RFC 1518 — Classless Inter-Domain Routing (CIDR)
- Describes the CIDR Address Assignment and Aggregation Strategy, including variable-length subnetting.
- RFC 1918 — Address Allocation for Private Internets
- Describes the range of
IPv4addresses reserved for private use.
- RFC 3330 — Special-Use IPv4 Addresses
- Describes the global and other specialized
IPv4address blocks that have been assigned by the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA).