Language and Page Formatting Options
17.3. Delegating Host or Service Management in the Web UI
Each host and service entry in the IdM web UI has a configuration tab that indicates what hosts have been delegated management control over that host or service.
- Open the Identity tab, and select the Hosts or Services subtab.
- Click the name of the host or service that you are going to grant delegated management to.
- Click the Hosts subtab on the far right of the host or service entry. This is the tab which lists hosts that can manage the selected host or service.
Figure 17.2. Host Subtab
- Click the Add link at the top of the list.
- Click the check box by the names of the hosts to which to delegate management for the host or service. Click the right arrow button, >, to move the hosts to the selection box.
Figure 17.3. Host/Service Delegation Management
- Click the Add button to close the selection box and to save the delegation settings.