28.8. Creating a System Image with Composer
- You have opened the Composer Cockpit interface in a browser.
- A blueprint exists.
- Locate the blueprint that you want to edit by entering its name or a part of it into the search box at top left, and press Enter.The search is added to the list of filters under the text entry field, and the list of blueprints below is reduced to these that match the search.If the list of blueprints is too long, add further search terms in the same way.
- On the left side of the blueprint, press thebutton that belongs to the blueprint.A pop-up window appears.
- Select the image type and architecture and press.A small pop-up in the top left informs you that the image creation has been added to the queue.
- Click the name of the blueprint.A screen with details of the blueprint opens.
- Click the Images tab to switch to it.
- The image that is being created is listed with the status Pending.
NoteImage creation takes a longer time, measured in minutes. There is no indication of progress while the image is created.To abort image creation, press itsbutton on the right.
- Once the image is successfully created, thebutton is replaced by a button. Click this button to download the image to your system.