28.6. Creating a Composer Blueprint
- You have opened the Composer Cockpit interface in a browser.
- Clickin the top right corner.A pop-up appears with fields for the blueprint name and description.
- Fill in the name of the blueprint and its description, then click.The screen changes to blueprint editing mode.
- Add components that you want to include in the system image:
- On the left, enter component name or a part of it into the field under the heading Available Components and press .The search is added to the list of filters under the text entry field, and the list of components below is reduced to these that match the search.If the list of components is too long, add further search terms in the same way.
- The list of components is paged. To move to other result pages, use the arrows and entry field above the component list.
- Click on name of the component you intend to use to display its details. The right pane fills with details of the components, such as its version and dependencies.
- Select the version you want to use in the Component Options box, with the Version Release drop-down menu.
- Clickin the top left.
- If you added a component by mistake, remove it by clicking the Remove in the menu.button at the far right of its entry in the right pane, and select
NoteIf you do not intend to select version for some components, you can skip the component details screen and version selection by clicking thebuttons on the right side of the component list.
- To save the blueprint, clickin the top left. A dialog with a summary of the changes pops up. Click .A small pop-up on the right informs you of the saving progress and then result.
- In the top left, click Back to Blueprints to exit the editing screen.The Composer view opens, listing existing blueprints.