4.2. Creating an Image Builder blueprint in the web console interface
- You have opened the Image Builder interface of the RHEL 7 web console in a browser.
Figure 4.3. Creating a Blueprint
- i. On the left, enter all or part of the component name in the Available Components field and press Enter.
Figure 4.4. Searching for Available ComponentesThe search is added to the list of filters under the text entry field, and the list of components below is reduced to these that match the search.If the list of components is too long, add further search terms in the same way.
- ii. The list of components is paged. To move to other result pages, use the arrows and entry field above the component list.
- iii. Click on name of the component you intend to use to display its details. The right pane fills with details of the components, such as its version and dependencies.
- iv. Select the version you want to use in the Component Options box, with the Version Release dropdown.
- v. Click Add in the top left.
- vi. If you added a component by mistake, remove it by clicking the … button at the far right of its entry in the right pane, and select Remove in the menu.