4.2. Attaching an export storage domain
Procedure 4.1. Attaching an export storage domain
- Log in to the Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Administration Portal. Click the Data Centers tab.Select the data center to which the export storage domain is to be attached.
- The details pane displays. Select the Storage tab.
- Clickto add the storage location where the images are stored.
Figure 4.1. Attaching an Export Domain
- The Attach Export Domain dialog box displays if there are export domains available. Select the export domain from the list.
- Click the Storage tab of the details pane with a status of Locked, followed by Inactive.button. The new export storage domain displays on the
- Select the new export storage domain on the Storage tab of the details pane, and click the Activate button.
- The export domain will be activated in a few moments and display an Active status.