Red Hat Training
A Red Hat training course is available for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
probe::scsi.iodone — SCSI command completed by low level driver and enqueued into the done queue.
- The current state of the device, as a string
- The scsi device id
- The channel number
- The data_direction specifies whether this command is from/to the device.
- The lun number
- The host number
- Data direction, as a string
- The current state of the device
- 1 if a timer is pending on this request
- The current struct request pointer, as a number