Chapter 9. Installing Using Anaconda
9.1. The Text Mode Installation Program User Interface
- The installation system fails to identify the display hardware on your computer
- You choose the text mode installation from the boot menu
- configuring advanced storage methods such as LVM, RAID, FCoE, zFCP, and iSCSI.
- customizing the partition layout
- customizing the bootloader layout
- selecting packages during installation
- configuring the installed system with firstboot
linux ipoption can be used to configure network settings. Refer to Section 28.1, “Configuring the Installation System at the Boot Menu” for instructions.