2. Related Documentation
- Installation Guide — Documents relevant information regarding the installation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.
- Deployment Guide — Documents relevant information regarding the deployment, configuration and administration of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.
- Storage Administration Guide — Provides instructions on how to effectively manage storage devices and file systems on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.
- High Availability Add-On Overview — Provides a high-level overview of the Red Hat High Availability Add-On.
- Cluster Administration — Provides information about installing, configuring and managing the High Availability Add-On.
- Logical Volume Manager Administration — Provides a description of the Logical Volume Manager (LVM), including information on running LVM in a clustered environment.
- DM Multipath — Provides information about using the Device-Mapper Multipath feature of Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Load Balancer Administration — Provides information on configuring high-performance systems and services with the Load Balancer Add-On, a set of integrated software components that provide Linux Virtual Servers (LVS) for balancing IP load across a set of real servers.
- Release Notes — Provides information about the current release of Red Hat products.