3.2. Configuring Fence Devices
- Creating fence devices — Refer to Section 3.2.1, “Creating a Fence Device”. Once you have created and named a fence device, you can configure the fence devices for each node in the cluster, as described in Section 3.3, “Configuring Fencing for Cluster Members”.
- Updating fence devices — Refer to Section 3.2.2, “Modifying a Fence Device”.
- Deleting fence devices — Refer to Section 3.2.3, “Deleting a Fence Device”.
Figure 3.1. luci fence devices configuration page
3.2.1. Creating a Fence Device
- From the Add Fence Device (Instance) dialog box. From this dialog box, select the type of fence device to configure.configuration page, click . Clicking displays the
- Specify the information in the Add Fence Device (Instance) dialog box according to the type of fence device. In some cases you will need to specify additional node-specific parameters for the fence device when you configure fencing for the individual nodes.