Show Table of Contents
3. Related Documentation
For more information about using Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, see the following resources:
- Installation Guide — Documents relevant information regarding the installation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.
- Deployment Guide — Documents relevant information regarding the deployment, configuration and administration of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.
- Storage Administration Guide — Provides instructions on how to effectively manage storage devices and file systems on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.
For more information about Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, see the following resources:
- High Availability Add-On Overview — Provides a high-level overview of the Red Hat High Availability Add-On.
- Cluster Administration — Provides information about installing, configuring and managing the High Availability Add-On.
- Logical Volume Manager Administration — Provides a description of the Logical Volume Manager (LVM), including information on running LVM in a clustered environment.
- Global File System 2: Configuration and Administration — Provides information about installing, configuring, and maintaining Red Hat GFS2 (Red Hat Global File System 2).
- Load Balancer Administration — Provides information on configuring high-performance systems and services with the Load Balancer Add-On, a set of integrated software components that provide Linux Virtual Servers (LVS) for balancing IP load across a set of real servers.
- Release Notes — Provides information about the current release of Red Hat products.
Red Hat documents are available in HTML, PDF, and RPM versions on the Red Hat Enterprise Linux Documentation CD and online at https://access.redhat.com/site/documentation/.