6.4. Additional Resources
For more information on how to register your system using Red Hat Subscription Management and associate it with subscriptions, see the resources listed below.
subscription-manager(8) — the manual page for Red Hat Subscription Management provides a complete list of supported options and commands.
- Red Hat Subscription Management collection of guides — These guides contain detailed information how to use Red Hat Subscription Management.
- Red Hat Access Labs — The Red Hat Access Labs includes a “Registration Assistant”.
- Chapter 4, Gaining Privileges documents how to gain administrative privileges by using the
- Chapter 8, Yum provides information about using the yum packages manager to install and update software.
- Chapter 9, PackageKit provides information about using the PackageKit package manager to install and update software.