9.2.5. Viewing the Transaction Log
gpk-logcommand at the shell prompt.
- Date — the date on which the transaction was performed.
- Action — the action that was performed during the transaction, for example Updated packages or Installed packages.
- Details — the transaction type such as Updated, Installed, or Removed, followed by a list of affected packages.
- Username — the name of the user who performed the action.
- Application — the front end application that was used to perform the action, for example Update System.
Figure 9.10. Viewing the log of package management transactions with the Software Log Viewer