21.3.6. Adding an LPD/LPR Host or Printer
- Open the
New Printerdialog (see Section 21.3.2, “Starting Printer Setup”).
- In the list of devices on the left, select→ .
- On the right, enter the connection settings:
- The host name of the LPD/LPR printer or host.Optionally, clickto find queues on the LPD host.
- The queue name to be given to the new queue (if the box is left empty, a name based on the device node will be used).
Figure 21.7. Adding an LPD/LPR printer
- Clickto continue.
- Select the printer model. See Section 21.3.8, “Selecting the Printer Model and Finishing” for details.