19.6.2. Online Documentation
- How to configure postfix with TLS? — A Red Hat Knowledgebase article that describes configuring postfix to use TLS.
- The Red Hat Knowledgebase article How to Configure a System to Manage Multiple Virtual Mailboxes Using Postfix and Dovecot describes managing multiple virtual users under one real-user account using Postfix as Mail Transporting Agent (MTA) and Dovecot as IMAP server.
- http://www.sendmail.org/ — Offers a thorough technical breakdown of Sendmail features, documentation and configuration examples.
- http://www.sendmail.com/ — Contains news, interviews and articles concerning Sendmail, including an expanded view of the many options available.
- http://www.postfix.org/ — The Postfix project home page contains a wealth of information about Postfix. The mailing list is a particularly good place to look for information.
- http://www.fetchmail.info/fetchmail-FAQ.html — A thorough FAQ about Fetchmail.
- http://www.procmail.org/ — The home page for Procmail with links to assorted mailing lists dedicated to Procmail as well as various FAQ documents.
- http://www.spamassassin.org/ — The official site of the SpamAssassin project.