10.10. Quorum Disk Does Not Appear as Cluster Member
If you have configured your system to use a quorum disk but the quorum disk does not appear as a member of your cluster, you can perform the following steps.
- Review the
ps -ef | grep qdiskto determine if the process is running.
- Ensure that
<quorumd...>is configured correctly in the
- Enable debugging output for the
- For information on enabling debugging in the
/etc/cluster/cluster.conffile, see Section 8.7, “Configuring Debug Options”.
- For information on enabling debugging using
luci, see Section 4.5.6, “Logging Configuration”.
- For information on enabling debugging with the
ccscommand, see Section 6.14.4, “Logging”.
- Note that it may take multiple minutes for the quorum disk to register with the cluster. This is normal and expected behavior.