4.6. Configuring Fence Devices
- Creating fence devices — Refer to Section 4.6.1, “Creating a Fence Device”. Once you have created and named a fence device, you can configure the fence devices for each node in the cluster, as described in Section 4.7, “Configuring Fencing for Cluster Members”.
- Updating fence devices — Refer to Section 4.6.2, “Modifying a Fence Device”.
- Deleting fence devices — Refer to Section 4.6.3, “Deleting a Fence Device”.
Figure 4.6. luci fence devices configuration page
4.6.1. Creating a Fence Device
- From the Add Fence Device (Instance) dialog box. From this dialog box, select the type of fence device to configure.configuration page, click . Clicking displays the
- Specify the information in the Add Fence Device (Instance) dialog box according to the type of fence device. Refer to Appendix A, Fence Device Parameters for more information about fence device parameters. In some cases you will need to specify additional node-specific parameters for the fence device when you configure fencing for the individual nodes, as described in Section 4.7, “Configuring Fencing for Cluster Members”.