- Previously, downloaded files with duplicated names were not renamed even when the "xfer:auto-rename" and "xfer:clobber" options were enabled. To fix this bug, the condition for renaming downloaded files has been modified and they are now renamed as expected.
- Prior to this update, the lftp manual page did not contain information on the "xfer:auto-rename" option. The option has been documented and added to the page, where it is now available to users.
- Due to a bug in error checking code, lftp could fail to connect to a remote host with an IPv6 address if the local host had only IPv4 connectivity, but the remote host domain name was resolved also to IPv6 addresses. With this update, the code has been amended, and the connectivity problems no longer occur in this situation.
- Due to an incorrect evaluation of the length of an uploaded file, the lftp tool became unresponsive after a file transfer in ASCII mode. With this update, the volume of transferred data is recognized correctly and the lftp program no longer hangs in this scenario.
- When running lftp in mirror mode on a website, lftp terminated with an error in cases of HTTP 302 redirection. To fix this bug, lftp has been amended and now successfully proceeds to the new location in such situations.
- With the "cmd:fail-exit" option enabled, lftp could terminate unexpectedly when any command was executed after the "help" command. With this update, the "help" command has been amended to return correct return code, and lftp no longer exits in this scenario.