- Previously, an incorrect parameter type was used in internal calls. As a consequence, the execution of the php-mysql module requests did not work correctly on big-endian machines, such as 64-bit PowerPC and IBM System z. The parameter has been changed to match the expected type. As a result, php-mysql requests produce the expected output.
- Prior to this update, a mysql link could be closed even when prepared statements still existed. Consequently, executing those statements caused a segmentation fault. With this update, a mysql link is only closed when all statements are freed, and the statements can be executed as expected.
- Previously, the host HTTP header was missing from soap calls. As a consequence, HTTP requests were not RFC2616 compliant. This update adds the HTTP header to the soap calls. As a result, the requests are now RFC2616 compliant and can go through a proxy server.
- Previously, the php packages contained a bug concerning the oci_lob_load() function. As a consequence, compiling the php OCI8 module failed. The underlying source code has been modified, and the OCI8 extension can now be compiled correctly.
- Prior to this update, dependency on the Spl extension for the Session extension was missing from the php packages. Consequently, Spl was uninitialized before Session, which made the autoload feature unavailable. With this update, Session requires Spl and the autoload feature is now available as expected.
- Previously, the php packages contained an inconsistency in the behavior of a static call in a non-static method. Consequently, a call from the context's class (name, static or self) inside a non-static method results in a static-call. This update restores the standard behavior. As a result, a call inside a non-static method is now non-static, and the called method inherits the $this variable.