- The gtk_cups_connection_test_new() function used the default IPP port instead of the real one. Consequently, the GTK print dialog failed to get printer information from remote CUPS servers with a non-standard port number. With this update, the correct port number is used and GTK no longer fails.
- The rsvg-convert utility of the librsvg2 library did not respect the width and height specified with the viewBox attribute in SVG files. As a consequence, avatar icons were smaller than they were supposed to be. With this update, the utility uses the correct width and height.
- BZ#1104681, BZ#1104684
- The gdk-pixbuf loaders were moved to a separate directory as part of the separation of the gdk-pixbuf2 library to its own package. This update moves the loaders present in the librsvg2 and libwmf libraries to the new directory.
- The newly-added GtkComboBoxText widget could cause applications that used it to terminate unexpectedly due to the incorrect initialization of one of the widget's properties. With this update, the initialization has been fixed and the applications no longer crash in the described scenario.
- Missing forward declarations for various functions caused the compiler to assume an implicit 32-bit integer return type. Consequently, the compiler terminated unexpectedly because the string pointer was truncated to 32-bits and then extended back to 64-bits. With this update, the "#include" lines for the appropriate headers have been added at the top of the affected source files. As a result, the compiler no longer crashes.
- Previously, the GTK+ print dialog failed to print to a file in the default directory due to an incorrect path generation of the file. The generation of the path has been fixed, and GTK+ prints to a file as intended.