- Prior to this update, the ccs_sync command, used to copy and synchronize the cluster configuration across different nodes, could terminate unexpectedly when pushing an external configuration file to selected nodes. With this update, ccs_syncd has been fixed and it no longer crashes in the aforementioned scenario.
- Prior to this update, the ricci, ccs, and ccs_sync man pages had file permissions incorrectly set to executable. With this update, the file permissions of these man pages have been corrected.
- Prior to this update, the ccs manager did not configure the fence_scsi agent properly. The missing configuration could cause an incorrect behavior of a cluster during recovery. This bug has been fixed and fence_scsi is now configured as expected.
- Due to an incorrect parsing of cluster configuration, the ccs manager did not display the fence_daemon options. With this update, the parsing has been fixed and fence_daemon options are now properly displayed.
- With this update the "--lsresourceopts" command-line option has been added to the css manager. This option provides an intuitive way how to display and list all available resource types and agents from the shell prompt.
- The cluster schema included in the ricci package has been updated to include new options in resource and fence agents packages.