Updated ricci packages that fix several bugs and add two enhancements are now available for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.
The ricci packages contain a daemon and a client for remote configuring and managing of clusters.
- Prior to this update, the ccs_sync command, used to copy and synchronize the cluster configuration across different nodes, could terminate unexpectedly when pushing an external configuration file to selected nodes. With this update, ccs_syncd has been fixed and it no longer crashes in the aforementioned scenario.
- Prior to this update, the ricci, ccs, and ccs_sync man pages had file permissions incorrectly set to executable. With this update, the file permissions of these man pages have been corrected.
- Prior to this update, the ccs manager did not configure the fence_scsi agent properly. The missing configuration could cause an incorrect behavior of a cluster during recovery. This bug has been fixed and fence_scsi is now configured as expected.
- Due to an incorrect parsing of cluster configuration, the ccs manager did not display the fence_daemon options. With this update, the parsing has been fixed and fence_daemon options are now properly displayed.
- With this update the "--lsresourceopts" command-line option has been added to the css manager. This option provides an intuitive way how to display and list all available resource types and agents from the shell prompt.
- The cluster schema included in the ricci package has been updated to include new options in resource and fence agents packages.
Users of ricci are advised to upgrade to these updated packages, which fix these bugs and add these enhancements.