8.172. RDMA stack
- A flaw was found in the way ibutils handled temporary files. A local attacker could use this flaw to cause arbitrary files to be overwritten as the root user via a symbolic link attack.
- It was discovered that librdmacm used a static port to connect to the ib_acm service. A local attacker able to run a specially crafted ib_acm service on that port could use this flaw to provide incorrect address resolution information to librmdacm applications.
Table 8.1. Upgraded packages
|Package name||Upstream version|
- Multiple bugs in the Message Passing Interface (MPI) test packages were resolved, allowing more of the mpitest applications to pass on the underlying MPI implementations.
- The libmlx4 package now includes dracut module files to ensure that any necessary custom configuration of mlx4 port types is included in the initramfs dracut builds.
- Multiple test programs in the perftest and qperf packages now work properly over RoCE interfaces, or when specifying the use of rdmacm queue pairs.
- The mstflint package has been updated to the latest upstream version, which is now capable of burning firmware on newly released Mellanox Connect-IB hardware.
- A compatibility problem between the openmpi and infinipath-psm packages has been resolved with new builds of these packages.