- This update removes the empty batik-debuginfo package.
- BZ#867701, BZ#995471
- Previously, an attempt to use the rasterizer utility to convert an SVG image to the JPEG format caused an error to be returned. This update applies a patch to fix this bug and rasterizer now converts SVG images to the JPEG format correctly.
- Previously, the manifest.mf file included the keyword "version" instead of "bundle-version". Consequently, the Eclipse platform did not work correctly with Batik utilities. This bug has been fixed and Eclipse now works as expected.
- BZ#979527, BZ#995471
- Due to a bug in the underlying source code, an attempt to use the ttf2svg font converter failed with an exception. This update applies a patch to fix this bug and ttf2svg now works correctly.
- Previously, the batik packages contained many bugs, among others classpath errors and errors connected with a missing module for handling the JPEG format. Consequently, Batik utilities, such as raterizer, svgpp, and ttf2svg, failed with exceptions. With this update, the underlying source code has been modified to fix these bugs and the aforementioned utilities now work as expected.