- Prior to this update, the "sealert -a /var/log/audit/audit.log -H" command did not work correctly. When opening the audit.log file, the sealert utility returned an error when the "-H" option was used. The relevant source code has been modified and the "-H" sealert option is no longer recognized as a valid option.
- Previously, SELinux Alert Browser did not display alerts even if SELinux denial messages were present. This was caused by the sedispatch utility, which did not handle audit messages correctly, and users were not able to fix their SELinux issues according to the SELinux alerts. Now, SELinux Alert Browser properly alerts the user in the described scenario.
- Under certain circumstances, sealert produced the " 'tuple' object has no attribute 'split' " error message. A patch has been provided to fix this bug. As a result, sealert no longer returns this error message.
- The sealert utility returned parse error messages if an alert description contained parentheses. With this update, sealert has been fixed and now, the error messages are no longer returned in the described scenario.
- Previously, improper documentation content was present in files located in the /usr/share/doc/setroubleshoot/ directory. This update removes certain unneeded files and fixes content of others.