- Prior to this update, if the ricci daemon was not running on all nodes, executing the "ccs --stopall" command caused an attribute error to occur. With this update, the code has been fixed and the error no longer occurs in the aforementioned scenario.
- Previously, a segmentation fault occurred in both the ricci daemon and ccs_sync utility when processing a larger cluster.conf file. This was caused by an insufficient thread stack size in ricci. The ccs_sync utility terminated unexpectedly due to incorrect behavior of the PR_Write function. With this update, a patch has been introduced to fix both causes. As a result, the segmentation fault no longer occurs.
- Previously, a segmentation fault occurred in the ricci daemon when processing cluster.conf files with very large values. This was caused by allocating large amounts of memory not available on the stack. With this update, a patch has been introduced to allocate memory on the heap and provide an error if not enough memory is available. As a result, the segmentation fault no longer occurs.
- Previously, the "ccs_sync" command did not return a non-zero exit code if an error occurred or the ricci daemon was not running, even when running the command with the "-w" option to exit with a failure status if any warnings were issued. The underlying source code has been modified so that "ccs_sync" with the "-w" option now returns "1" on failure.
- With this update, a minor typographical error has been fixed in the ccs error message related to being unable to start a node, possibly due to lack of quorum.
- Previously, the "ccs --lsmisc" command did not properly display the alternate multicast address. The bug has been fixed, and the alternate multicast address is now reported correctly when --lsmisc is used.
- Previously, the ccs program failed to generate certificates when running on a read-only NFS. This bug has been fixed and ccs now generates certificates regardless of the type of the current working directory.
- Previously, the ccs program incorrectly handled the cluster.conf file when adding a resource into the file. Consequently, resulting cluster.conf was invalid. This bug has been fixed and ccs now works correctly in the described case.
- Previously, the ricci daemon would not properly handle yum output when it was split over multiple lines. Consequently, in certain circumstances the conga management system was unable to list or install packages. This bug has been fixed and ricci now works correctly in the described case.
- The cluster schema has been updated to match the current Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4 cluster packages.