- With this update, a typographical error has been corrected in the output of the "pethtool --help" command.
- Prior to this update, a memory leak occurred when the get_active_devices() and get_interfaces_info() functions were called repeatedly. This bug has been fixed and the memory leak no longer occurs in the described scenario.
- Due to a bug in the command-line parser, the pifconfig utility did not accept an interface as an argument if specified on the command line. Consequently, the utility displayed all interfaces rather than just information about the specified interface as was expected. The bug in the parser has been fixed and pifconfig now correctly parses passed arguments.
- Previously, if one network interface controller (NIC) had more IP addresses, only the first address was reported multiple times. With this update, the get_ipv4_addresses() method has been implemented to report all IP addresses on the NIC.
- With this update, support for devices configured with IPv6 has been added to the pifconfig utility.